Frequently Asked Questions

Does an electrician need to be licensed?
Yes, all qualified electricians must hold a current A Grade License in accordance with the Electricity Act 1996. The electrical company must also hold a REC (Registered Electrical Contractors) License.

What is a Certificate of Compliance?
A Certificate of Compliance is a document that is signed by a qualified electrician on completion of the work. It states that the work has been completed in compliance with the standards set out in the Electricity Act 1996 and therefore meets all safety requirements. The Certificate will be left with the customer for their records.

Do you give free quotes?
Free quotes are offered for all services.

What are you payment options?
We accept cash, credit card, cheque and EFTPOS

Do you provide emergency electrical service?
Yes JDT can provide an emergency service if required.